- Remember to print your Decal Transaction Receipt and use as a temp dashboard pass!!
- Parking at One Tribe Place Garages
- WATA Operations - Route 8 - William & Mary (formerly Green Line)
Updated: Tuesday Sep 22, 2020 Status - Running per published schedule
- W&M Parking Requirements for 2020-2021
Are decals or passes required to park on campus? Yes they are.
- Passport Pay By Phone Option for Visitors
Updated for FY 2020-21
- Changes To Parking & Transportation for FY 20-21
The below changes to Parking & Transportation on campus are the result of many months of work by the Parking Advisory Committee reviewing and considering recommendations for improvement from the 2013 & 2019 Walker Study. These changes have in turn been approved for implementation between July 1st and Sep 1st by the Executive Leadership Team of the College.
- How to purchase an Emeritus Faculty Decal Online
- Special Event & Construction Parking Allocations
Updated: Wednesday Jun 17, 2020
- Bicycle Removal for Summer 2020
Our designated bicycle storage site at One Tribe Place has been under construction for the past year and will not be returned to us until mid to late August therefore we are not able to provide summer storage service for summer 2020.
- Tribe Square Parking
Updated Feb 15th, 2020
- Vehicle storage rules
You must contact Parking Services in advance when you need to leave your car on campus for any extended length of time.
- Parking Availability Near PBK
- Presbyterian Church Lot - Sunday Parking
- ZIPCAR - How it works
- Bicycle Parking On Campus